Monday, November 8, 2010

Miss Earth 2010 Contestant - MISS JAPAN | Marina Kishira's Photo & Profile/Biography


MISS JAPAN | Marina Kishira Miss Earth 2010 Delegate

Country: Japan
Contestant: Marina Kishira
Age: 23
Height: 1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)
Weight: 55 kilos
Measurements: 86-63-91
Hometown: Hokkaido

When I was a child, my grandmother used to take me to see the fireflies in the summer. I was touched and still remember it. Today, we see very few fireflies even in the countryside. I feel sorry that children don't have much occasion to enjoy the nature. Nature is the best teacher. I have determined to contribute myself to protect the nature of our future generations.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews