Monday, November 8, 2010

Miss Earth 2010 Contestant - MISS GEORGIA | Taliko Shubitidze's Photo & Profile/Biography


MISS GEORGIA | Taliko Shubitidze Miss Earth 2010 Delegate

Country: Georgia
Contestant: Taliko Shubitidze
Age: 18
Height: 1.74 m (5 ft 10 in)
Weight: 51 kilos
Measurements: 83-60-87
Hometown: -

I think there is no way one is successful all the time and have no failure ever in life. The most important thing is that when you fail you learn a lot from it and don't lose faith in yourself. Everything can be done and achieved in its own time. We just need to be patient. I was an ordinary child studying in school. I liked spending time with my friends having fun but at the same time I took my studies seriously. I had a passion for sport. I learned early on that one needs to be hard working to achieve one's goals.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews